Dr. Adam Lye, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lye's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adam Lye, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Lye completed a residency at University of Kentucky College of Medicine. He currently practices at Norton Healthcare Pavilion and is affiliated with Baptist Health Hardin. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lye is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Norton Healthcare Pavilion315 E Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 629-2884
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lye?
Saw my doctor on the news! wdrb.com/news/new-treatment-changes-prognosis-of-kentucky-s-biggest-cancer-killer/article_9d68b090-4d3e-11ea-ba64-1b623d713213
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lye accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lye frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Lye's office is located at 315 E Broadway, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lye has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Hardin