Dr. Adam Levy, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Levy completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at Chicago ENT and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levy is board certified in Otolaryngology.
North Halsted Office3000 N Halsted St Ste 400, Chicago, IL 60657 Existing Patients: (773) 296-5500
- Yale University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
Dr Levy performed my tonsillectomy and I recommend him 1000%! He was professional, thorough and made me feel Comfortable. The best part is, I feel so much better now thanks to him! Thank you! Viktoria
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Weiss Memorial Hospital