Dr. Adam Kotowski, MD is a oncology specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Kotowski completed a residency at University Of Rochester. He currently practices at Hemophilia Clinic and is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kotowski is board certified in Hematology.
- Roswell Park Cancer, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- University Of Rochester, Residency Hospital — 2006
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kotowski?
I have been a Hematology patient for 10 years. I have been treated in Texas and Florida. This was my first visit with Dr. Kotowski and found him very caring and very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to any one with a Hematology disorder. He will listen to your problems and gives you time. He is not a 15 minute Doctor.I appreciate him for accepting me as a patient. I will give him a 5 star rating.
- Buffalo General Medical Center
- Catholic Health - St. Joseph Campus
- ECMC Health Campus
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital