Dr. Klein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adam Klein, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Klein completed a residency at John Dempsey Hospital Uconn Health Center. He currently practices at Department of Otolaryngology and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klein is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- John Dempsey Hospital Uconn Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Takes his time in answering any and all questions and concerns you may have. Kind and compassionate. Very personable. I completely trust Dr Klein, he is the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adam Klein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Klein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Klein frequently treats Vocal Cord Nodule, Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia), and Laryngoscopy - Laryngotomy - Laryngectomy - Pharyngolaryngectomy - Pharyngectomy.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 550 Peachtree St Ne Fl 9, Atlanta, GA 30308. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Department of Otolaryngology550 Peachtree St Ne Fl 9, Atlanta, GA 30308 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3381