Dr. Thomas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Adam Thomas, MD is a urology specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. Dr. Thomas completed a residency at University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery. He currently practices at Northeast Indiana Urology PC and is affiliated with Cameron Memorial Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Thomas is board certified in Urology.
- University of Tennessee / Memphis / College of Medicine & Surgery, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Indiana University, Undergraduate School — 1995
- ADVANTAGE Health Solutions, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Lutheran Preferred
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thomas?
Love Dr. Thomas, he's so nice and listens to you. He actually cares about his patients. Would highly recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Adam Thomas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thomas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thomas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas frequently treats Enlarged Prostate (BPH), Urinary Stones, and Urinary Tract Infection (UTI).
Dr. Thomas' office is located at 2512 E DuPont Rd Ste 100, Fort Wayne, IN 46825. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thomas speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cameron Memorial Community Hospital
- Dupont Hospital
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Parkview Regional Medical Center
- Paulding County Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Van Wert County Hospital
Northeast Indiana Urology PC
Cameron Pediatrics306 E Maumee St Ste 303, Angola, IN 46703 (260) 436-6667
Northeast Indiana Urology306 E Maumee St Ste 104, Angola, IN 46703 (260) 667-5790