Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Adam Salisbury, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Salisbury completed a residency at Mayo Clinic St Marys Hospital. He currently practices at Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Salisbury is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- St Lukes Hospital of Kansas City, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mayo Clinic St Marys Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University of Missouri School of Medicine - Kansas City, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants
Saint Luke's Cardiovascular Consultants5844 Nw Barry Rd Ste 230, Kansas City, MO 64154 Existing Patients: (816) 931-1883
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Salisbury?
Dr. Salisbury placed four stints in my legs
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Salisbury frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Salisbury's office is located at 5844 Nw Barry Rd Ste 230, Kansas City, MO 64154. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Salisbury has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry Road