Dr. Adam Berger, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Berger completed a residency at U of MD MC. He currently practices at Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey and is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berger is board certified in General Surgery.
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey
Rutgers - Cancer Institute of New Jersey195 Little Albany St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Call
- Hospital of Fox Chase Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- U of MD MC, Residency Hospital — 2002
- U of MD MC, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- One Net
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berger?
He is an awesome surgeon. He explains & makes sure you understand the procedure & that you are comfortable with what is going on. He is compassionate & loving..He cares for his patients. He is awesome & I recommend him to anyone who needs general surgery. He takes time to talk with you & he has such a big heart .. very compassionate and loving.. the staff is awesome and loving. This is a great place to come to & feel comfortable & loved & respected. He is very knowledgeable in his work. #1 Dr.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Jefferson Methodist Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital