Dr. Adaeze Nwosu-Iheme, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nwosu-Iheme's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Adaeze Nwosu-Iheme, MD is a oncology specialist in Victoria, TX. Dr. Nwosu-Iheme completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nwosu-Iheme is board certified in Hematology & Oncology.
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL, Fellowship Hospital — 2019
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Saint George's University / School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2700 Citizens Plz Ste 200, Victoria, TX 77901 Existing Patients: (361) 582-7949
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nwosu-Iheme?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nwosu-Iheme accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nwosu-Iheme frequently treats Anemia, Bone Marrow Evaluation, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Nwosu-Iheme's office is located at 2700 Citizens Plz Ste 200, Victoria, TX 77901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nwosu-Iheme has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.