Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Ace Lipson, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Lipson completed a residency at George Washington University. He currently practices at Abrams and Lipson Mds PC and is affiliated with The George Washington University Hospital. Dr. Lipson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1976
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Wash U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Abrams and Lipson Mds PC
Charles B Abrams MD PC1120 19th St Nw Ste 200, Washington, DC 20036 Existing Patients: (202) 296-3443
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lipson?
Dr Lipson has been my endocrinologist and now my internist as well. As medicine changes he continues to see patients first as people who have a medical issue. He is very thorough, consistent and follows up as needed. There is usually a wait time but I get the time But his patients are not rushed through. It He has my highest recommendation. .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lipson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lipson frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Diabetes Counseling, and Cough.
Dr. Lipson's office is located at 1120 19th St Nw Ste 200, Washington, DC 20036. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The George Washington University Hospital