Dr. Beri has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abhimanyu Beri, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kankakee, IL. Dr. Beri completed a residency at Michigan State University. He currently practices at Riverside Medical Group Electrophysiology Specialists. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Beri is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Michigan State University, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ASR Health Benefits
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortis Benefits Insurance Company
- HAP Insurance
- Nippon Life Benefits
- North America Administrators (NAA)
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana, Inc.
- Physicians' Care Network
- Priority Health
- Trustmark Companies
- US Health and Life Insurance Company
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Riverside Medical Group Electrophysiology Specialists
Riverside Medical Group Electrophysiology Specialists500 N Wall St, Kankakee, IL 60901 Existing Patients: (815) 939-9400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Beri?
He was very helpful and informative. Trustworthy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abhimanyu Beri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Beri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Beri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Beri frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Dilated, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Beri's office is located at 500 N Wall St, Kankakee, IL 60901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.