Dr. Abha Amin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Abha Amin, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Amin completed a residency at Strong Meml Hosp U Rochester. She currently practices at Westchester Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- NY Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mass Eye and Ear Infirmary, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Strong Meml Hosp U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Graduate Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Medical College Penn, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westchester Medical Center100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595 Existing Patients: (914) 493-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amin frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Glaucoma, and Pterygium.
Dr. Amin's office is located at 100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.