Dr. Abdullah Kutlar, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Kutlar completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Augusta University Medical Office Building and is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Augusta University Medical Office Building
Augusta University Medical Office Building1447 Harper St, Augusta, GA 30912 Call
French, Italian, Turkish
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Istanbul U Med Sch Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Istanbul U Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kutlar?
Dr. Kutlar and his staff are outstanding. A year ago, I was preparing for an IVF cycle when I developed a blood clot. I have a blood disorder that puts me at risk for developing abnormal clots. This disorder is known to make conception challenging and pregnancy risky. My fertility doctor referred me to Dr. Kutlar, and his office called me the very next day to schedule an appointment for the following business day. He began managing my clotting disorder before my scheduled IVF cycle, and when I became pregnant (!), he went above and beyond by offering to follow me closely during my entire pregnancy. Dr. Kutlar and his team played a critical role in my healthy pregnancy and delivery of my sweet son. Not only is the care top notch, but the Center for Blood Disorders is also like family to us. Every time I call or walk through the door, I'm greeted with friendliness, and the staff take such sincere interest in our health and lives. I appreciate them very much!
- Augusta University Medical Center