Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abdul Khan, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Baton Rouge, LA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Lsu-Ochsner Med Fdn. He currently practices at Regions Behavioral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lsu-Ochsner Med Fdn, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Charity/Lsu, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Health Sciences / Deccan College of Medical Science, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Regions Behavioral Hospital8416 Cumberland Pl, Baton Rouge, LA 70806 Existing Patients: (225) 408-6060
Khan Psychiatry9270 Siegen Ln Bldg 402, Baton Rouge, LA 70810 Existing Patients: (225) 953-8250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Kind and insightful. But very busy.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abdul Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Schizophrenia, Tobacco Use Disorder, and Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 8416 Cumberland Pl, Baton Rouge, LA 70806. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Urdu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.