Dr. Aaron Bernstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bernstein's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Aaron Bernstein, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Bernstein completed a residency at Boston Combined Residency Program (Pediatrics). and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bernstein is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Harvard University, Zuckerman Fellow, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Harvard School of Public Health (Graduate Degree), Other Education — 2009
- Boston Combined Residency Program (Pediatrics), Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Chicago Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 300 Longwood Avenue 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6714
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bernstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bernstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bernstein frequently treats Acute Kidney Failure, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Back Pain.
Dr. Bernstein's office is located at 300 Longwood Avenue 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bernstein has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital