Call (718) 509-6518 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (718) 670-2468 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Aaron Turkish, MD
New Patient(718) 804-5004
Dr. Aaron Turkish, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in Flushing, NY. Dr. Turkish completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Park Lenox Orthopedics PC7241 Grand Ave, Maspeth, NY 11378 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1999
- CUNY Brooklyn College, Undergraduate School
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Turkish?
Very thorough and methodical. Connects well with parents and children.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Turkish has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aaron Turkish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Turkish's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Turkish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Turkish frequently treats Constipation, Abdominal Pain, and Nausea.
Dr. Turkish's office is located at 2619 Francis Lewis Blvd, Flushing, NY 11358. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Turkish speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.