Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Aaron Godwin, MD
Dr. Aaron Godwin, MD is
- Emory Univesity School Of Medicine, Choa-Egleston Children's Hospital and Choa-Hughes Spalding Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 2006
- UNIV OF FL COLL OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- Florida State University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Godwin?
Dr. Godwin is a God Send. I started meeting with Dr. Godwin in 2017. I had worked with numerous doctors in the past for depression and thoughts of suicide because Dr. Godwin really listened to me. Because of how he cared for me, I am in a good place now and recognize that my life does have value. I recommend him highly for anyone dealing with depression who wants a renewed and refreshed mind.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Aaron Godwin, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Godwin's profile.
Dr. Godwin in specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Godwin's office is located at 801 Seneca St Ventura, CA 93001. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Godwin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Aaron Godwin, MD is affiliated with Ascension Sacred Heart Emerald Coast and Baptist Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Aaron Godwin, MD holds board certification in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Dr. Aaron Godwin, MD has a star rating of 3.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Ascension Sacred Heart Emerald Coast
- Baptist Hospital
Vista Del Mar Hospital801 Seneca St, Ventura, CA 93001 (404) 580-9200
Kaiser Permanente Mt Talbert Medical Office
Kaiser Permanente Mt Talbert Medical Office1100 Lake Hearn Dr Ste 250, Atlanta, GA 30342 (404) 845-4500