Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fay accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aaron Fay, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Fay completed a residency at Harkness Eye Inst-Columbia U-Presby MC. He currently practices at Massachusetts Eye and Ear and is affiliated with Health Alliance Clinton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fay is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mass Eye & Ear Infirm-Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Harkness Eye Inst-Columbia U-Presby MC, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Overlook Hosp-Columbia U, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts Eye and Ear243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 523-7900
Eye and Lasik Center
Eye and Lasik Center33 Riddell St, Greenfield, MA 01301 Existing Patients: (413) 774-7016
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fay?
I needed cataract surgery and was fortunate to have Dr Aaron Fay perform my surgery. He was very kind and professional, explaining procedure in detail. The surgery went great and my vision has dramatically improved. He’s the best in his field. Couldn’t be happier with my vision
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fay frequently treats Blocked Tear Duct, Eyelid Surgery, and Stye.
Dr. Fay's office is located at 243 Charles St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fay has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Health Alliance Clinton Hospital