Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (480) 494-8834.
Dr. Aaron Amacher, MD
Make an Appointment(480) 494-8834
Dr. Aaron Amacher, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Amacher completed a residency at Madigan Army Med Center. He currently practices at Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center - Mesa Southern. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center - Mesa Southern
Mesa Southern5250 E Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85206 Existing Patients: (480) 494-8834
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center - Lake Havasu
Lake Havasu40 Capri Blvd, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403 Existing Patients: (928) 295-1835
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center - Mesa - Baseline
Mesa - Baseline8435 E Baseline Rd, Mesa, AZ 85209 Existing Patients: (480) 385-3076
Barnet Dulaney Perkins Eye Center - North Scottsdale
North Scottsdale8763 E Bell Rd Ste 106, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Existing Patients: (602) 830-7379
Southwestern Eye Center - Cottonwood
Southwestern Eye Center - Cottonwood270 S Candy Ln, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 Existing Patients: (928) 295-1852
- Madigan Army Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Madigan Army Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Brigham Young University, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona State Physicians Association (ASPA)
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gila River HealthCare
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Indian Health Service
- March Vision Care
- National Preferred Provider Network
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Pyramid Life
- Railroad Medicare
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- Uniform Medical Plan
- University of Arizona Health Plans
- Vision Benefits of America
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amacher?
Nicole C did the preliminaries before I saw the doctor she did a fantastic job especially answering my questions and I can’t say enough you have a wonderful employee representing your company The doctor as always was very pleasant very helpful and I feel very confident with the plan that we came up with to help with the small problem that I have
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aaron Amacher, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amacher's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amacher accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amacher frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Senile Cataracts, and Cataract.
Dr. Amacher's office is located at 5250 E Southern Ave, Mesa, AZ 85206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amacher speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Amacher has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.