Call (816) 339-9498 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Aaron Doonan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Doonan completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Midwest Heart & Vascular Associates - West 110th St and is affiliated with Overland Park Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Doonan is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Univeristy of Minnesota, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Washburn University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midwest Heart & Vascular Associates - West 110th St
Lsmc2000 Se Blue Pkwy Ste 210, Lees Summit, MO 64063 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9498
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doonan?
Every visit I've had with Dr. Doonan has been perfectly fine. His office attendants are welcoming, no wait has been excessive, and Dr. Doonan has been welcoming and caring as well. It's a pleasure to visit his office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doonan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aaron Doonan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doonan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doonan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doonan frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Doonan's office is located at 2000 Se Blue Pkwy Ste 210, Lees Summit, MO 64063. Find other locations and directions.
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center