Call (816) 339-9499 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Aaron Doonan, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Kansas City, MO. He currently practices at Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists - Kansas City and is affiliated with Research Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Doonan is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Kansas University School Of Medicine|University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Washburn University, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Doonan?
Every visit I've had with Dr. Doonan has been perfectly fine. His office attendants are welcoming, no wait has been excessive, and Dr. Doonan has been welcoming and caring as well. It's a pleasure to visit his office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Doonan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aaron Doonan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Doonan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Doonan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Doonan frequently treats Sinus Tachycardia, Heart Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Doonan's office is located at 2330 East Meyer Blvd Ste T509, Kansas City, MO 64132. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Doonan speaks English and English. View profile to see all.
- Research Medical Center
- Lee's Summit Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
Midwest Heart & Vascular Specialists - Kansas City
Kansas City2330 East Meyer Blvd Ste T509, Kansas City, MO 64132 Existing Patients: (816) 339-9499