Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Aamir Cheema, MD is a cardiology specialist in Huntington, WV. Dr. Cheema completed a residency at St John Hospital And Medical Center. He currently practices at St Marys Cardiovsclr&Thrc Srgns and is affiliated with Cabell Huntington Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cheema is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- St Luke hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- St John Hospital And Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2005
- St John Hospital And Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of The Punjab / Fatima Jinnah Medical College For Women, Medical School — 2000
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cheema?
Five stars for this man! He has done a lot for my husband's heart being in AFib he doesn't small talk very much but that's not what he's there for I guess in the first place. Seems to know what he's doing and really on top of things!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cheema frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Cheema's office is located at 2828 1st Ave Ste 510, Huntington, WV 25702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cheema has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabell Huntington Hospital
- St. Mary's Medical Center
St Marys Cardiovsclr&Thrc Srgns
University Physicians & Surgeons Inc2828 1st Ave Ste 510, Huntington, WV 25702 (304) 399-7548