Dr. Khan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Aman Khan, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Daly City, CA. Dr. Khan completed a residency at Stanford Hospitals and Clinics. He currently practices at Peninsula Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Mills-Peninsula Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khan is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Stanford Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Ucsf Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Chinese Community Health Plan (CCHP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peninsula Orthopedic Associates
Peninsula Orthopedic Associates1850 Sullivan Ave Ste 330, Daly City, CA 94015 Existing Patients: (650) 756-5630
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aman Khan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Khan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Khan frequently treats Wrist Sprain or Strain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Systemic Chondromalacia.
Dr. Khan's office is located at 1850 Sullivan Ave Ste 330, Daly City, CA 94015. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khan speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mills-Peninsula Medical Center
- Seton Medical Center