Dr. A Lindsay Frazier, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Frazier's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. A Lindsay Frazier, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Frazier completed a residency at Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatric. She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Frazier is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Harvard School of Public Health (Graduate Degree), Other Education — 1993
- Boston Children's Hospital/Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatric, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Boston Children's Hospital, Pediatrics, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 1984
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Hematologic Malignancies Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Frazier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Frazier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frazier frequently treats Benign Hematologic Problems, Bone Marrow Biopsy, and Cancer Prevention .
Dr. Frazier's office is located at 450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Frazier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute