Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. David Pugliese, OD is a optometrist in Smithfield, RI. He currently practices at Pugliese Family Eye Care. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Centro Boston De Optometria, Internship Hospital
- Dimock Community Health Center, Internship Hospital
- Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veteran's Hospital, Internship Hospital
- New England College of Optometry, Medical School
- Providence College, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- Community Health Choice
- Davis Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pugliese?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. David Pugliese, OD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Pugliese's profile.
Dr. Pugliese frequently treats the following conditions: Allergic Conjunctivitis, Astigmatism, and Blepharitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Pugliese's office is located at 41 Sanderson Rd Ste 203, Smithfield, RI 02917. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Pugliese is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Pugliese Family Eye Care
Pugliese Family Eye Care41 Sanderson Rd Ste 203, Smithfield, RI 02917 (401) 349-4791