Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Owens accepts your insurance.
Dr. Darrell Owens, DNP is a nurse practitioner in Seattle, WA. He currently practices at UW Medicine Outpatient Primary, Palliative, and Supportive Care Program. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Undergraduate School
- Seattle Pacific University, Other Education
- St. Mary's College, Other Education
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UW Medicine Outpatient Primary, Palliative, and Supportive Care Program
Nwh1530 N 115th St Ste 102, Seattle, WA 98133 Existing Patients: (206) 368-6749
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Owens?
I wish I could give him 100 stars. Thank God we had Dr. Owens caring for my dad. When my dad's pain got worse, he drove a prescription for pain medication to the pharmacy on a Sunday so my dad would not run out. We loved the nurse in his office as well. Lori was always helpful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Owens frequently treats Chronic Diseases, Immunization, and Physical Examination.
Dr. Owens' office is located at 1530 N 115th St Ste 102, Seattle, WA 98133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Owens has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital