Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Cynthia Catchings, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Mcallen, TX. She currently practices at RGV Women s Emotional Wellness Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- South Texas Behavioral Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Hope Family Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Spaulding For Children, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Universite Bordeaux Iii-Bordeaux, France, Other Education — 2006
- University of Texas - Pan American, Undergraduate School
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS-PAN AMERICAN, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Cynthia Catchings?
I've been seeing Cynthia Catchings for about 8 months, now. When I started, I was at one of the lowest points of my life. I had also had several mediocre experiences with other therapists in the past. Cynthia seemed engaged and present in a way other therapists I've seen haven't been. Cynthia has helped me define my own path and goals and accomplish them. She is thoughtful and professional. She has helped me so much.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Cynthia Catchings, LCSW on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Cynthia Catchings's profile.
Cynthia Catchings frequently treats the following conditions: Anxiety, Depression, and Depressive Disorders. See more on Sharecare.
Cynthia Catchings' office is located at 4800 N 10th St Ste D, Mcallen, TX 78504. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Cynthia Catchings is able to speak Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Cynthia Catchings, LCSW. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.