Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Candace McCullough, PHD is a clinical psychologist in N Bethesda, MD. She currently practices at Deaf Counseling Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Springfiled Hosp Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- GALLAUDET UNIVERSITY, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beacon Health Strategies
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
American Sign Language
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McCullough?
Dr. Candace is very warm and offers insightful advices that I continue to use in my daily lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Candace McCullough, PHD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. McCullough's profile.
Dr. McCullough frequently treats the following conditions: ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Anxiety Attack. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. McCullough's office is located at 11110 Whisperwood Ln, N Bethesda, MD 20852. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. McCullough is able to speak American Sign Language and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. McCullough provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
There is a star rating of 4.4/5 for Dr. Candace McCullough, PHD. Patients say that the provider listened & answered questions well and the appointment wasn't rushed. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
Deaf Counseling Center11110 Whisperwood Ln, N Bethesda, MD 20852 (301) 493-6044