Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Betty Yu, PMHNP
Betty Yu, PMHNP is
- Certified Addictions Professional, Other Education — 2022
- Advanced Psychopharmacology, Ongoing, Residency Hospital — 2022
- Liberty University, Residency Hospital — 2021
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia, Residency Hospital — 2021
- Riverside Community Care, Norwood, Ma, Internship Hospital — 2020
- Liberty University, Lynchburg, Virginia, Other Education — 2018
- Simmons College of Nursing and Health Sciences, Medical School — 2018
- Botox and Dermal Fillers, Other Education — 2017
- Certified In Electrocardiography (Ekg ), Other Education — 2017
- Botox and Dermal Fillers, Internship Hospital — 2017
- University Of Massachusetts Boston, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Commonwealth Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Betty Yu?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Betty Yu, PMHNP. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Betty Yu's profile.
Betty Yu in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Betty Yu's office is located at 275 Turnpike St Ste 206 Canton, MA 02021. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Betty Yu is able to speak Cantonese and Cantonese. View profile to see all.
Betty Yu provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Betty Yu, PMHNP is affiliated with Milford Regional Medical Center, Good Samaritan Medical Center and Leonard Morse Hospital.
- Milford Regional Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Leonard Morse Hospital
Aspire Medical Group
Integrated Psychiatric Services275 Turnpike St Ste 206, Canton, MA 02021 (781) 996-0046