Dr. McQuinn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Beth McQuinn, ND is a naturopath in Everett, WA. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Bastyr University, Medical School — 2009
- Bastyr Center For Natural Health, Internship Hospital — 2005
- St. Mary's University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Brenneke- Cortiva Institute, Other Education — 2003
- Bastyr University, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 4310 Colby Ave Ste 202, Everett, WA 98203 Existing Patients: (425) 293-0107
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McQuinn?
Dr McQuinn listened to me in a caring manner, asked me questions to get my whole picture. She was knowledgeable and gave me educational tips to help overcome some of my health challenges. Dr McQuinn helped me work through the HCG weight loss program. She gives good encouraging direction but challenges you when needed. I was pleased to loose 40 lbs. Also, Dr B has given me some great information and help to gain ground in overcoming my battle with B cancer. LA in Winona, MN
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Beth McQuinn, ND generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McQuinn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McQuinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. McQuinn frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adrenal Gland Diseases, and Endocrine Disorders.
Dr. McQuinn's office is located at 4310 Colby Ave Ste 202, Everett, WA 98203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.