Dr. Omar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ayman Omar, MD is a neurology specialist in The Villages, FL. Dr. Omar completed a residency at University of Missouri - Columbia. He currently practices at Tvrh Rehabilitation Hospital and is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Omar is board certified in Neurology.
- Cleveland Clin Fdn, Cleveland Clin, Other Education — 2015
- University of Missouri - Columbia, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Missouri - Columbia, Internship Hospital — 2003
- University of Cairo, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Homestate Health Plan
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tvrh Rehabilitation Hospital1451 El Camino Real, The Villages, FL 32159 Existing Patients: (352) 751-8492
Wellington Regional Medical Center10101 Forest Hill Blvd, Wellington, FL 33414 Existing Patients: (561) 766-1300
Mercy Hospital1235 E Cherokee St, Springfield, MO 65804 Existing Patients: (417) 820-2600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Omar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ayman Omar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Omar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Omar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Omar frequently treats Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan, Quantitative Sensory Test (QST), and TCD Bubble Test.
Dr. Omar's office is located at 1451 El Camino Real, The Villages, FL 32159. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Omar speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lee's Summit Medical Center