Avi Steinhardt, LCSW generally accepts new patients. You can see Avi Steinhardt's profile to make an appointment.
Avi Steinhardt, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Brooklyn, NY.
- The Gestalt Institute Of New England, Other Education — 2011
- New York University Silver School Of Social Work, Medical School — 2009
- Clark University, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Avi Steinhardt?
Whenever I hear someone is looking for a therapist I ALWAYS recommend Avi. In the past (with former therapists), I would have a breakthrough in a therapy session and leave forgetting just 10 minutes later what had been so impactful. (This often happens when your therapist talks at you.) The opposite happens in sessions with Avi. The breakthroughs and a-ha moments I've had in his sessions are not temporary, they are LASTING.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Avi Steinhardt accepts your insurance.
Avi Steinhardt frequently treats Addiction, Anxiety, and Couples Therapy.
Avi Steinhardt's office is located at 171 Windsor Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Avi Steinhardt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 171 Windsor Pl, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Existing Patients: (646) 712-4595