Amanda Power has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Amanda Power, LPC-S is a addiction and substance abuse counselor in West Monroe, LA. She currently practices at Restored Counseling, LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Fins 4th District Court, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Marriage and Family Therapy, Community Counseling, Substance Abuse Counseling, Other Education — 2010
- University Of Louisiana At Mornoe, Other Education — 2010
- University of Louisiana at Monroe, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Restored Counseling, LLC
Restored Counseling, LLC2106 N 7th St Ste 129, West Monroe, LA 71291 Existing Patients: (318) 235-4798
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Amanda Power?
Ms. Power was able to see us and work with my child the same day as she keeps crisis hours reserved. This KEPT us from having to go to a locked behavioral unit where she may have known more leaving than going in and been exposed to things that would worsen her problems. I highly recommend Ms. Power and LOVE how she educated ME on what is going on with my child.
Frequently Asked Questions
Amanda Power, LPC-S generally accepts new patients. You can see Amanda Power's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Amanda Power accepts your insurance.
Amanda Power frequently treats Adolescent Counseling, Anxiety, and Behavior Modification.
Amanda Power's office is located at 2106 N 7th St Ste 129, West Monroe, LA 71291. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.