Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Alia Santoyo-Johnson, OD
Dr. Alia Santoyo-Johnson, OD is
- Illinois College of Optometry, Medical School — 2006
- Battle Creek Va Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Marquette, Undergraduate School — 2000
- College Of Syntonic Optometry, Other Education
- Neuro-Optometric Rehabilitative Association, Other Education
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care Credit
- Davis Vision
- EyeMed Vision Care
- Humana Benefit Plan of Illinois
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Santoyo-Johnson?
Dr. Santoyo is wonderful and so very caring. She never rushed you and always had time for questions. She genuinely cares about you.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Alia Santoyo-Johnson, OD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Santoyo-Johnson's profile.
Dr. Santoyo-Johnson in specializes in Optometry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Santoyo-Johnson's office is located at 1935 95th St Unit 119 Naperville, IL 60564. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Santoyo-Johnson is able to speak Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Santoyo-Johnson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Alia Santoyo-Johnson, OD has a star rating of 4.9/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Naperville Optical1935 95th St Unit 119, Naperville, IL 60564 (630) 445-8166
- 2 3015 E New York St Ste A, Aurora, IL 60504 (630) 445-8166
Family Vision Development Center452 N Eola Rd, Aurora, IL 60502 (630) 862-2020