Dr. Ralph Steinberg, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Steinberg's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ralph Steinberg, PHD is a psychotherapist in New York, NY.
- Long Island University / Brooklyn Campus, Medical School
- Long Island University / Brooklyn Campus, Other Education — 2008
- Ulster County Mental Health Department, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Herbert H. Lehman College, City University Of New York, Undergraduate School
- 1 1841 Broadway Fl 4, New York, NY 10023 Existing Patients: (646) 752-3498
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Steinberg?
Ralph Steinberg was by far one of the most helpful therapists that I have ever had. Not only is he caring and supportive he is knowledgeable about a variety of different issues. He was more insightful and better at getting to the root of the issues. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone going through a traumatic time or anyone having a hard time adjusting to life’s many challenges.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Steinberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Steinberg frequently treats Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Dysthymia (Chronic Depression).
Dr. Steinberg's office is located at 1841 Broadway Fl 4, New York, NY 10023. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Steinberg speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Steinberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.