Click here to compare with other Counselors.
Karen Landmann, LCSW is a counselor in New York, NY. She currently practices at TRUDY G SCHWARTZ. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Seminar In Field Instruction, Columbia University, Other Education — 2001
- Sanctuary For Families, New York, Ny, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Columbia University School of Social Work, Medical School — 1997
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Certificate, Teaching English As a Second Language, Canadian Centre For Language and Cultural Studies, Toronto, On, Canada, Other Education — 1994
- St. John's College, Undergraduate School — 1988
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- MVP Health Care
- Total Health Care, USA
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dutch, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Karen Landmann?
I expected a competent therapist but just imagine my surprise when she opened her mouth and out flowed my native Dutch language fluently.!! Karen is a genius when it comes to deconstructing and analyzing relationships, and I was able to come to a healthy resolution. hat she is truly listening. Karen says that she will help us along our healing journey, and I believe her completely. My life is better. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Karen Landmann frequently treats Addiction, ADHD and-or ADD, and Adjustment Disorder .
Karen Landmann's office is located at 168 W 86th St Apt 1B, New York, NY 10024. Find other locations and directions.
Karen Landmann speaks Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Karen Landmann has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.