Dr. James Oshinsky, PHD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oshinsky's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Oshinsky, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Baldwin, NY. He currently practices at James Oshinsky, Ph.D.. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Pederson-Krag Center, Huntington, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Pederson-Krag Center, Huntington, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Adelphi University -Derner Institute, Other Education — 1981
- University Of Tennessee, Medical School — 1977
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James Oshinsky, Ph.D.
James Oshinsky, Ph.D.2408 Soper Ave, Baldwin, NY 11510 Existing Patients: (516) 623-0663
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oshinsky?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oshinsky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oshinsky frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Couples Therapy.
Dr. Oshinsky's office is located at 2408 Soper Ave, Baldwin, NY 11510. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oshinsky has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai South Nassau