Dr. William Rubinson, MD is a family medicine specialist in Burbank, CA. Dr. Rubinson completed a residency at Sonoma State Hospital. He currently practices at Century Medical Group and is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Sonoma State Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1960
- Langley Porter Clin, Residency Hospital — 1959
- Lac Genl Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1956
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1955
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubinson?
He may be older, but he's smart as a whip! He's very caring, too. I like his thoroughness and concern for the outcome. I've had symptoms dismissed by other doctors, but Dr. Rubinson wanted to find out what was causing the problems. I really like him. Office staff is hit or miss. My name was horribly misspelled, so on my next visit, they couldn't even find it. One gal seemed so preoccupied with something else she barely spoke. First visit wait time was 45 minutes, but the next was 15.
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital