Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nunery accepts your insurance.
Dr. William Nunery, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Nunery completed a residency at IU Health University. He currently practices at Ophthalmological Services Inc. and is affiliated with Baptist Health Louisville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nunery is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- IU Health University, Residency Hospital — 1979
- U Calif San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nunery?
I had a really good surgical outcome. Was very impressed with both diagnostic and surgical skills. Also appreciate the respectful treatment I received from him and his staff. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nunery frequently treats Blocked Tear Duct, Ectropion of Eyelid, and Eyelid Disorders.
Dr. Nunery's office is located at 301 E Muhammad Ali Blvd, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nunery has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health Louisville
- Norton Hospital
- University Of Louisville Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital