Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Miller, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Miller completed a residency at University Hospital S Tx Med Center. He currently practices at YCC Cardiology and is affiliated with Ivinson Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miller is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospital S Tx Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Ne College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
YCC Cardiology2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528 Existing Patients: (970) 221-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miller?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Miller frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Miller's office is located at 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 100, Fort Collins, CO 80528. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Of The Rockies
- Poudre Valley Hospital