Dr. William Ham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ham's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Ham, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Macon, GA. Dr. Ham completed a residency at Emory University Affil Hospital. and is affiliated with Coliseum Medical Centers. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University Affil Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Emory University Affil Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Emory U Affil Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ham?
My son is 15 years old and has been seeing Dr Ham since he was 2 1/2 years old. The doctor and his staff have always been great to us. I would recommend any one to Sibley Heart center and Dr Ham.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ham frequently treats Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), Atrial Septal Defect, and Septal Defect.
Dr. Ham's office is located at 770 Pine St, Macon, GA 31201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Coliseum Medical Centers
- Coliseum Northside Hospital
- 1 770 Pine St, Macon, GA 31201 Existing Patients: (478) 743-4622