Dr. William Hayes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hayes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. William Hayes, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Hayes completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Hayes Pediatrics and is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1974
- Wake Forest University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hayes?
Have went to Dr. Hayes from the time I was born until the time I was 18. My parents also went to them when they were younger. I know the office is no longer open, but I will always remember the excellent care they gave.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hayes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hayes frequently treats Blood Allergy Testing, Patch Testing, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Hayes' office is located at 825 Majestic Ct Ste B, Gastonia, NC 28054. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hayes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Caromont Regional Medical Center
William C Hayes jr MD/Assocs825 Majestic Ct Ste B, Gastonia, NC 28054 (704) 864-5437