Dr. William Brown, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Brown completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital. He currently practices at The Plastic Surgery Clinic and is affiliated with Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
The Plastic Surgery Clinic
The Plastic Surgery Clinic1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5150, Denver, CO 80218 (303) 830-7200
Rocky Mountain Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Center
Centennial2055 N High St Ste 360, Denver, CO 80205 (720) 754-3508
- The Kleinert Institute-Hand and Microvascular Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Duke University, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brown?
In 2007, Dr Brown saved my career. I had a thumb amputation. I am a dentist. Dr Brown, through his expertise, was able to successfully reattach my thumb. That was 13 years ago. I am still able to practice. He was knowledgeable and professional. I would 100% recommend Dr Brown.
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
- Rose Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center