Dr. George Garriss III, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Garriss III' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. George Garriss III, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Marietta, GA. Dr. Garriss III completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Hospital. He currently practices at Wellstar Internal Medicine Of Marietta and is affiliated with Wellstar Kennestone Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Garriss III is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Vanderbilt University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Garriss III?
Most thorough and caring physician I have ever met. We feel very fortunate that Dr Garriss is taking care of our complicated, multigenerational family. Best Doc EVER!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Garriss III accepts your insurance.
Dr. Garriss III frequently treats Migraine, Limb Cramp, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Garriss III' office is located at 355 Tower Rd Ne Ste 300, Marietta, GA 30060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Garriss III has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital