Dr. Virgil Rose, MD is a hematology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Rose completed a residency at Okla U Hlth Sci Ctr. He currently practices at Duke Cancer Center. Dr. Rose is board certified in Hematology.
Duke Cancer Center
Macon Pond4101 MACON POND RD, Raleigh, NC 27607 Existing Patients: (919) 781-7070
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Okla U Hlth Sci Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Okla U Hlth Sci Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University of Oklahoma College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rose?
22 years ago I was diagnosed with stage 4 esophageal cancer. After my major surgery Dr Rose took over my chemotherapy treatments. What a pleasure it was to have him working with me. He was able to formulate a treatment plan that worked best for me and my illness. All of my Dr's said I may not make it past 5 years but he was always optimistic about my treatment and my recovery. He used to call me his walking miracle. He probably doesn't even remember me but I will not forget him. Thanks Jeff N.