Dr. Violet Borowicz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Borowicz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Violet Borowicz, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Borowicz completed a residency at Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children. She currently practices at Carilion Children's Hematology/Oncology. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Borowicz is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Alfred I DuPont Hospital for Children, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Carilion Children's Hematology/Oncology
Carilion Children's Hematology/Oncology1906 Belleview 4 Ave North, Roanoke, VA 24014 Existing Patients: (540) 981-7376
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borowicz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Borowicz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Borowicz frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Borowicz's office is located at 1906 Belleview 4 Ave North, Roanoke, VA 24014. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Borowicz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.