Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Olcese accepts your insurance.
Dr. VanEssa Olcese, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Olcese completed a residency at Duke University Hospital. She currently practices at OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY WEXNER MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Ohio State University Hospital. Dr. Olcese is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Duke University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 Existing Patients: (614) 293-2101
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Olcese?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Olcese frequently treats Traumatic Brain Injury, Port Placements or Replacements, and Bladder Surgery.
Dr. Olcese's office is located at 410 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Olcese has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ohio State University Hospital