Dr. Sabodash has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Valeriy Sabodash, MD is a neurology specialist in Sarasota, FL. Dr. Sabodash completed a residency at Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Negroski Neurology and is affiliated with Cape Coral Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sabodash is board certified in Neurology.
- Ucla Greater Los Angeles Va Mc, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Chicago Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Neurosurgery of Sarasota5741 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 530, Sarasota, FL 34233 Existing Patients: (941) 487-2160
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sabodash?
Excellent 1sr visit he was very professional, compassionate and knowledgeable. We look forward to working with Dr Sabodash to find out my diagnosis and walking again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Valeriy Sabodash, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sabodash's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sabodash accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sabodash frequently treats Essential Tremor, Peripheral Nerve Disorders, and Myoclonus.
Dr. Sabodash's office is located at 5741 Bee Ridge Rd Ste 530, Sarasota, FL 34233. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sabodash speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital