Dr. Todd Petty, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Petty's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Todd Petty, MD is a general surgery specialist in Quincy, IL. Dr. Petty completed a residency at Geisinger Hospital. He currently practices at Quincy Medical Group and is affiliated with Blessing Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Petty is board certified in General Surgery.
- Geisinger Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Geisinger Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Roy J Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Quincy Medical Group1025 Maine St, Quincy, IL 62301 Existing Patients: (217) 222-6550
Pittsfield Rural Health
Pittsfield Rural Health Affili320 N Madison St, Pittsfield, IL 62363 Existing Patients: (217) 285-9601
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Petty?
I was diagnosed with an umbilical hernia. Dr. Petty was friendly and easy to talk to. He did an awesome job with my surgery. He and his staff took excellent care of me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Petty accepts your insurance.
Dr. Petty frequently treats Inguinal Hernia, Inguinal Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic, and Port Placements or Replacements.
Dr. Petty's office is located at 1025 Maine St, Quincy, IL 62301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Petty has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Blessing Hospital