Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Killoran accepts your insurance.
Dr. Timothy Killoran, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Killoran completed a residency at Mount Auburn Hospital. He currently practices at BRIGHAM AND WOMENS HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Dartmouth College, Medical School — 2002
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Womens Hospital
Harvard Medical School75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-5500
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Killoran?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Killoran frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Killoran's office is located at 75 Francis St, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Killoran has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital