Dr. Thomas DeWire, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. DeWire's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Thomas DeWire, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Glen Allen, VA. Dr. DeWire completed a residency at Med College Va. He currently practices at Advanced Art of Cosmetic Surgery and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital.
- Med College Va, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Med College Va, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Virginia Commonwealth University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1979
- Albright College, Undergraduate School — 1975
Advanced Art of Cosmetic Surgery
Advanced Art of Cosmetic Srgry3974 SPRINGFIELD RD, Glen Allen, VA 23060 Existing Patients: (804) 290-0200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. DeWire?
How can I reach the doctor ? Fr. Thomas DEwire performed my surgery in 2008 he did a wonderful job and repaired my symastia but I need a copy of my medical records. Please have someone contact me 305/389-7252 Jennifer Cabrera
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. DeWire accepts your insurance.
Dr. DeWire frequently treats Abdominoplasty, Blepharoplasty, and Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery).
Dr. DeWire's office is located at 3974 SPRINGFIELD RD, Glen Allen, VA 23060. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. DeWire has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital