Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tinnesz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thomas Tinnesz, MD is a general surgery specialist in Danville, AR. Dr. Tinnesz completed a residency at UMDNJ-Newark. He currently practices at John Ed Chambers Memorial Hospital Inc. and is affiliated with Chambers Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tinnesz is board certified in General Surgery.
- UMDNJ-Newark, Residency Hospital — 1986
- UMDNJ-Newark, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John Ed Chambers Memorial Hospital Inc.719 Detroit Ave, Danville, AR 72833 Existing Patients: (479) 495-2241
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tinnesz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tinnesz frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Removal or Destruction of Rectal or Intestinal Tumor (incl. Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, Sigmoidoscopy and Control of Hemorrhage), and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Tinnesz's office is located at 719 Detroit Ave, Danville, AR 72833. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tinnesz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chambers Memorial Hospital